Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful San Diego

We just got back from our 1st trip since Noah was born. We went and visited friends in San Diego and we had a wonderful time. We stayed with Heather and we got to meet Jackson. I think he is officially the best baby we have seen. He never cries, never fusses, and rarely even poops. He is a cutie for sure! He is smiling and jumping like crazy in his "Johny Jump Up". There is so much to look forward with with Noah.

We headed down early Friday morning and went to the Wild Animal Park. It was a beautiful, cool morning and we had an awesome time. The Lion exhibit had seven new cubs and we also saw a 2 day old giraffe. After the park we had lunch with Kayla and then went and say our friends at Media All Stars and Bamboo Salon.

On Saturday we went to the home and garden show and hung out with Tim and Alicia. Alicia was struggling with a little morning sickness, but she toughed it out and came to see us. Later that afternoon I played tennis with Matt and Terry. On Sunday we went to CBC and saw a lot of our friends there. We got to meet Dennis and Amy's new baby (he is going to be a football player for sure) and we found out the Krista was pregnant as well - So many babies!!

3 comments:

Tarrah said...

Oh, I'm soooo jealous! I would love to go to San Diego, I miss it so much :) Probably just the warm weather really :)

I love that you guys have a blog too. I really enjoy friends who have one so I can keep in touch. Noah is such a cutie and you guys look great!

How is Bakersfield? How are you parents? Tell them we said hi

Blisstered said...

Welcome to blog world! Love your blog!

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

Hey! I blog too - check it out sometime.

Noah is a doll!!